Have you thought of everything?

If the source-taxed income exceeds CHF 120,000 (CHF 500,000 in Geneva) per annum, you will most likely have to submit a tax declaration, netherless the employer has to retain source taxes.

You are taxed at source and just got married to a Swiss citizen or C permit holder?

Taxes at source will cease the following month of your marriage.
For Geneva, you need to :
– Apply for down payments (current year)
– Ensure transfer of IS paid (current year to regular tax accounts)
For other Cantons in Switzerland, please refer to their specific site.

Do you want to discover our tool about family allowances in Switzerland?